with your order
you support plastic-free seas
Our corduroy bikini top in classic black is perfect for any water sport such as surfing, wakeboarding, kiteboarding, SUP, diving or yoga or various sports.
Our simple yet elegant bikini top is an absolute eye-catcher and complements every outfit perfectly, whether for sports or leisure. The corduroy style makes the fabric a little more flexible and forgiving than our other styles. Instead of pads, two layers of fabric made from recycled material provide a concealing effect and more support for this sporty bikini top.
Our swimwear is smaller this year, we strongly recommend ordering one size larger!
- Made from recycled fishnets
- 78% polyester made from recycled polyester, 22% elastane
- UPF50 + sun protection
For the love of the sea:
- In addition, our entire swimwear line is made from recycled fishnets, but feels as comfortable as cashmere. The material is made directly in Italy and has a slight stretch. Special sublimation printing guarantees a living situation and intensive color quality.
- In contrast to conventional nylon fabric, 10.000 barrels of crude oil and 70.000 tons of CO57.100 emissions are saved for every 2 tons of raw material.
- It also reduces the impact of global warming by up to 90% compared to conventional raw material extraction from oil.
- Hand wash and hang dry.
- Also possible: machine wash at low temperature: turn them inside out or put them in a mesh bag. Avoid using fabric softeners as the chemicals can affect the breathability of the fabric.
- Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro should be avoided as these can pull out the white fibers in the fabric and affect the appearance of the item.