with your order
you support plastic-free seas
Our corduroy bikini bottoms made of beautiful pastel pink are perfect for any water sport such as surfing, wakeboarding, kiteboarding, SUP, diving etc.
The bikini bottoms have a "full cover" cut and cover a large area, thus ensuring a good hold without slipping. So if you are not a big fan of showing a lot of skin, you score with this model. The corduroy style makes the fabric a little more flexible and forgiving than our other styles.
Our swimwear is smaller this year, we strongly recommend ordering one size larger!
- Made from recycled fishnets
- 78% polyester made from recycled polyester, 22% elastane
- UPF50 + sun protection
For the love of the sea:
- In addition, our entire swimwear line is made from recycled fishnets, but feels as comfortable as cashmere. The material is made directly in Italy and has a slight stretch. Special sublimation printing guarantees a living situation and intensive color quality.
- In contrast to conventional nylon fabric, 10.000 barrels of crude oil and 70.000 tons of CO57.100 emissions are saved for every 2 tons of raw material.
- It also reduces the impact of global warming by up to 90% compared to conventional raw material extraction from oil.
- Hand wash and hang dry.
- Also possible: machine wash at low temperature: turn them inside out or put them in a mesh bag. Avoid using fabric softeners as the chemicals can affect the breathability of the fabric.
- Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro should be avoided as these can pull out the white fibers in the fabric and affect the appearance of the item.