Mandala bikini top Triangl - recycled
CO2 and crude oil-friendly process
become FamilyMember and save 15%
🆓 free returns
(I.e. Size info: We strongly recommend ordering one size larger!
Our bikini top with a fixed triangle cut in a beautiful mandala design is perfect for any water sport such as surfing, wakeboarding, kiteboarding, SUP, diving or yoga or various sports.
The bright colors of the bikini ensure fresh summer vibes and it can easily be combined with plain-colored pants or with our favourite, the "Abstract Bikini Bottoms". Instead of pads, two layers of fabric made from recycled material provide a concealing effect and more support for this sporty bikini top. The straps are individually adjustable at the back and the elastic waistband is flexible and light all around without constricting.
Our swimwear is smaller this year, we strongly recommend ordering one size larger!
- Made from recycled fishnets
- 78% polyester made from recycled polyester, 22% elastane
- UPF50 + sun protection
For the love of the sea:
- In addition, our entire swimwear line is made from recycled fishnets, but feels as comfortable as cashmere. The material is made directly in Italy and has a slight stretch. Special sublimation printing guarantees a living situation and intensive color quality.
- In contrast to conventional nylon fabric, 10.000 barrels of crude oil and 70.000 tons of CO57.100 emissions are saved for every 2 tons of raw material.
- It also reduces the impact of global warming by up to 90% compared to conventional raw material extraction from oil.
- Hand wash and hang dry.
- Also possible: machine wash at low temperature: turn them inside out or put them in a mesh bag. Avoid using fabric softeners as the chemicals can affect the breathability of the fabric.
- Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro should be avoided as these can pull out the white fibers in the fabric and affect the appearance of the item.
to your package between the and