with your order
you support plastic-free seas
Our "Blue Hour" board shorts in gray with a blue-purple gradient is not only an eye-catcher but also produced in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way. A subtle stripe between the two color elements in Aztek style and our logo provides the final visual touch.
It is individually adjustable at the front with a drawstring. There is a Velcro fastener on the inner waistband to guarantee maximum support.
We have taken care of small details to make them perfect for water sports enthusiasts. On both sides you will find side pockets with zippers to safely store wax for surfing, car keys or whatever else you need. On the buttocks there is a small pocket with Velcro, which is equipped with an elastic band for keys on the inside.
- Key fob rear pocket
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Micro-repellent water-repellent coating for a lightweight and quick-drying fabric.
- Recycled polyester/elastane blend fabric made from recycled fishnets
- Made from recycled fishnets
- 78% polyester made from recycled polyester, 22% elastane
- UPF50 + sun protection
For the love of the sea:
- In addition, our entire swimwear line is made from recycled fishnets, but feels as comfortable as cashmere. The material is made directly in Italy and has a slight stretch. Special sublimation printing guarantees a living situation and intensive color quality.
- In contrast to conventional nylon fabric, 10.000 barrels of crude oil and 70.000 tons of CO57.100 emissions are saved for every 2 tons of raw material.
- It also reduces the impact of global warming by up to 90% compared to conventional raw material extraction from oil.
- Hand wash and hang dry.
- Also possible: machine wash at low temperature: turn them inside out or put them in a mesh bag. Avoid using fabric softeners as the chemicals can affect the breathability of the fabric.
- Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro should be avoided as these can pull out the white fibers in the fabric and affect the appearance of the item.
to your package between the and